Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sorry it's been so long

I dont know where the time seems to go. I mean, lately when I've been at work it draaaaagggssss by, but im looking on here and realize it's been way over a month since I wrote anything and omg, I don't know why. You know me I always have a lot to say.

Anywho, I have successfully quit worrying about my weight so much. Honestly, it's a relief. I love myself. I like myself. Do I want to be chunky with fat rolls? No, but am I still a happy person? Yes! Do I care what others think? Not so much. If you don't love me for my personality, then you don't love me. Period.

Part of my not so upsettedness about not working out so much is because I have been having a bad pain in my left side with nausea. I went to the doctor and everything (that means I'm really in a lot of pain b/c I NEVER go to the doctor). They did bloodwork and xrays. They called and said those were fine. I had an ultrasound done on Friday, but still haven't heard the official results from them. The ultrasound guy said he didnt see anything, but I want to know what the dr. says.

So with that being said, I haven't been able to work out much. :(  And because I'm still having the pain, I've decided I don't feel it would be smart to do the Country Music Half Marathon.....That makes me sad but there's always next year. I'm hoping I'll be good to go for my monthly 5k in May. I'm looking at doing Ellie's Run for Africa on May 22. Who wants to join?

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about Ellie's Run for Africa! Now that I've completed my first 5k, I've been bitten by the 5k bug!

    ReplyDelete