Friday, September 3, 2010

Buh-bye 2 pounds!

Oh yay-uh! So, I'm sure it's water weight and blah blah blah, but 2 pounds gone is 2 pounds gone! woooooooo hooooooooo! I tell you what, seeing the numbers go down on the scale always seems to be the biggest motivation I need. I'm not going to lie, I haven't being a huge stickler with the food part or even the working out part, but I guess doing a little of both combined to get started can really get ya going. So, now my goals for this week are to remember to take a multi-vitamin every day, drink more water, continue eating better, and working out (like me time kind of working out, not just walking the dogs) at least 3 times this week. I can do it. Shoot, 2 pounds is just the one small step I need get on it! Woooooo hoooooooooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep writing! You might just be able to get me counting points again. Congrats on the 2 pounds!

    ReplyDelete