Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 2

Getting better. I will admit but that I went over my daily allotment for points, but not by much (like 1 or 2). AND....drumroll please.....I went to Zumba!!!! I could have made every excuse under the sun not to go, like I was tired when I got home, the dogs wanted me to stay, I didnt want to drive that far. But I went, and had a blast. I really really REALLY have missed going. I made a pact with my friend Leslie to go every Monday and Wednesday (when Annette the greatest Zumba instructor teaches). Of course, they will be closed this Monday for Labor Day, so I have to wait a week to go again, but I'm so pumped about it.

I can't believe I was as nervous as I was to go because the last time I was there I was skinny (ok, really just smaller than I am now). I didnt want to see all my jiggly parts jiggling in the mirror, so I refused to look at myself while I danced but at least I felt like I was doing it right and I had fun! haha!

So now, tomorrow, my goal is to do really well on the "points" and walk or work out when I get home. I can do this!
P.S. Thanks for all of the support from my friends and readers! It's definitely encouraging to know I have so many people wishing me well.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for going to Zumba! Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete