Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Goals

I changed my weight loss ticker. I decided to set a more realistic goal weight for myself. I've never been skinny, so I have no idea what my best weight will be (other than not fat). So, I figured I'd see what I think of myself at the new goal weight and then readjust if I think a couple more pounds off would be better.

That said, I think I have come up with some incentives and mini goals for myself.
Mini Goal #1: to see a 1 as the beginning number of my weight by April 13 (my birthday)
Incentive for Mini Goal #1: the new camera lense I've been saving up for. I've decided not to let myself buy it until I see the 1....and I really want it for my birthday so there I go

Mini Goal #2: to lose a total of 25 pounds by the end of May.
Incentive for Mini Goal #2: don't have one yet...give me some ideas

Big Goal #3: to reach my goal weight and evaluate how great I look and if I need to lose more
Incentive for Big Goal: if the "girls" haven't shrunk enough to not make me look like a tree with two huge beehives hanging from the top, they are getting reduced. My back and neck can't handle the weight anymore, but I don't want to have it done until I'm smaller, so they don't wind up looking funky if I lose more weight.


So, I'm going to weigh tomorrow and see if I've lost any more weight. I've been doing really good the past couple of days eating and exercising the way I should, so hopefully I can update my weightloss ticker again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment