Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You learn something new every day

So, Tuesdays are my nights to talk to my Jenny Craig consultant, which means Tuesdays are my weigh in days. Now I've been doing really good staying on my menu, working out, etc. So, imagine my disappointment when I only lost 1/2 a pound this week! I know it was at least a loss and not a gain, but come on!



So when I was talking to my consultant, I told her that I've been sick the past couple of days and havent felt like eating. When I get a cold like this, I feel full the whole time b/c I can't breathe and all the drainage makes me feel gross. All I want to drink is water too. Well, while I was talking to my consultant she asked me if I had been taking a decongestant. I said yes, trying to get rid of this thing. She told me that decongestants cause weight gain. WHAT!!!!! So, bascially I have been taking this for 3 days to get rid of the nasty cold/allergy thing. So, since I'm sick and just because I can, I'm gonna say I really lost more than just 1/2 a pound! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment