Monday, January 4, 2010

EEEEKKK!!!!

I did it. I got on the scale and cringed and shed a tear at the number. So, apparently the holidays got to me. Makes me sad, BUT it's more motivation because I REFUSE to see that number ever again, EVER! I also took my measurements. Again, there were screams of fury (ok, not really, but some UGHs!!! were heard in my house). Before I went to Zumba tonight, I made my dad take my new before pictures. Like I said last night, THIS is my new starting point and I want some Before pictures to be able to look back on in a month or two and say, "Wow! Yay! I look better and feel better!"




Side view of Phatty McPhatterson. Ugh! Go away belly! That is obviously my problem area! (My dog felt the need to get in the picture too)
Front view of Phatty McPhatterson. Better than 50 pounds ago, but still needs some work. That's ok, I'm working on it. (Again, the dog likes to be in pictures too.)

I'm seeing a little bit of an extra chin. That is unacceptable! Water bottle here I come! No extra chins!


1 comment:

  1. I feel ya on the scale. I lost 40 lbs in 08, and I stepped on the scale at the beginning of this year and wanted to cry. I cannot freakin' believe that I have allowed myself to gain weight. I know it is partly from the hubby not having a job for the first 6 months of the year then moving all the way out here to CA. Everything is all settled now, so I am ready to start a new. I mean living close the beach, I do have to look somewhat decent in a swimming suit!

    ReplyDelete