Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Motivation

I have been overwhelmed by all of the encouragement and support by everyone! I just have to say how much I love you guys! I really hope that I get chosen as a finalist for the Challenge.

I think actually telling people about it has really gotten me even more excited about it than ever. I am more motivated than ever to lose the weight in a healthy way, not just for myself, but also to encourage others to do the same if they are wanting to. Ultimately, everyone has something about themselves that they are not happy about, and usually it is weight. And it just seems like you WANT to accomplish your goals more with people who know how you feel and won't judge you.

That's why I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Zumba class I go to. First of all the instructor is AWESOME!!! The music is so much fun and just makes you want to move. It goes by so quick! And I'm in there with a bunch of people who there for the same reason as me: to have fun while doing cardio. They dont judge me if my belly or my butt jiggles. They dont laugh if I miss a step. It's just like one big happy family of people working toward a common goal. I really really encourage you to try a Zumba class if there is one near you!

Ok. I will definitely let you know how the interview goes......Pray! Pray! Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment