Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Excedrin is my friend

So, I've had a headache since Saturday. It starts out just a dull, nagging thing. But the past two days they've been pretty bad. I say, pretty bad, any headache is bad for me because I never get them. I also never take any drugs for headaches because I always believe it will just go away. Well, I got one today at school and it got to the point where I felt I would puke. THAT is not fun! I broke down and took some Tylenol. It didn't help.

When I left school, my head was still hurting pretty bad, so I went and got some Excedrin Extra Strength. I checked the ingredients and they are the exact same as Excedrin Migraine. I took it and it helped. Now my ears hurt. So, I'm thinking this weirdo weather is giving me some problems. Needless to say, I didn't go to Zumba tonight. :( I hate to miss, but there is no way my body would have let me move like that for 45 minutes.

I plan to go work out after school again tomorrow. I'll bust a move after we dismiss to get changed and get to the gym faster so I can get a decent machine. I AM going to be skinny this year! Period the end!

On a New Year's Goal note: In another blog I said that my goals for the year are to work on the 5 F's- Faith, Family, Friends, Fitness, and Fun. I feel that so far I am doing a pretty good job on all of them. Tonight, I was thinking of adding Finances to that list of goals too. I worked out a good budget, made a calendar of when things are due, etc. I feel like I am getting on the right track and I'm going to stick with it. It's time to get my life in order! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment