Friday, January 8, 2010

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! Ok, if you read this blog regularly then you know that I submitted an entry for Channel 4's Subway Get Fit Challenge over Christmas break. If you didnt read it, scroll down to the "Phatty McPhatterson" entry and you can read my entry.

So, NEVER in a million years did I think I would hear anything from it because, let's face it, I never get what I want and DEFINITELY never get chosen for things that I want. Well, tonight my dad and I were on our way to the store when my phone rings. I answer it and it's someone from Channel 4 telling me that out of over 150 entries, I have been chosen as one of 15 semi-finalists. I get to go in for an in-person interview and then they are going to pick 10 finalists to compete in the competition!!! I mean, OMG!!!! My dad thought I was going nuts bouncing up and down in the seat because I was so excited!!! And I still am really excited about it!!!

Soooo, PLEASE keep me in your thoughts as I go for the interview. I feel that this is an awesome opportunity to: 1. lose weight and get fit in a healthy way; 2. share my journey with others who may need a "role model" for healthy weightloss; 3. motivate others to want to get healthy.

If I get chosen as one of the ten finalists, I will definitely let you guys know!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!!!!!!!! Rock on, Cheyenne! I'm so excited for you and wish you all the best with your interview! Can't wait to hear the outcome.

    ReplyDelete