Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello muscles!

We were out of school today for the threat of snow and then it did finally actually snow. I wanted to go to the gym this morning, but was too afraid to get caught on the road in case it was messy. BUT I must say I was very proud of myself because I did one of my dvds to get some exercise in and OMG!!! Did you know you have muscles in your butt and the back of your thighs?!?! Well, mine apparently decided to show up after my work out! Whew! I am feeling it! Surely, if I keep up that work out I will have the best looking rear end in Tennessee, ok maybe just Dickson, ok ok, maybe just on my road. haha!

We are out of school again tomorrow because of the snow! So, now I'm wondering which dvd I want to do tomorrow. I guess working out is better than pigging out in front of the tv, right?

By the way, I weighed myself this morning because I was feeling leaner than when I weighed Monday. I don't know what the deal is/was, but I was 4 pounds lighter this morning than my initial weigh in, which made me feel better. I mean, I have drank a lot of water and worked out every day really hard. Not sure if those are the only factors in losing 4 pounds in 4 days, but I'll take it and stay motivated to continue doing those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment