Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh well....

Well folks, I didn't get chosen as one of the top 10 finalists. I got an email this afternoon thanking me for coming in for the interview, but telling me that I was not a finalist. They appreciated all of my effort and time and encouraged me to apply again for the Challenge Season #2.

Now, even though I really didn't expect to get chosen after my interview the other day, I was still kinda bummed about it mostly because it was just such an exciting thought to get to do something so many people would see. But, I'm really ok with it. I mean, it's not like I lost something because I never had it.

I half wanted to email back thanking them for at least picking me as a semi-finalist but telling them there would be no need for me to apply for Season #2 because I don't plan on being fat when that time comes around. All of the people I talked to were so encouraging to me about it and I just love you guys for it. My parents both told me it's because I wasn't big enough and they were probably looking more for the Biggest Loser kind of people. Everyone told me I should keep up this blog and still do it myself.

So, even though I was not chosen, I am going to Challenge myself. I'm going to carry on just as if I had been chosen and work my butt off (literally!). Tomorrow I'm going to weigh myself and that will be my offical weigh in day. From that point, the numbers are only allowed to go down! I'm going to set mini goals for myself, figure out incentives to help me along the way, and map out a plan for exercising and eating. I'm going to blog all about it on here. I'm going to hope that all of you keep me accountable for my actions in my own personal challenge. I also encourage you and hope that you will join me in this effort to get fit and healthy.

There's no more room for excuses about this for me. It's Now or Never and I don't accept Never as an option!

2 comments:

  1. I will be there with you! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I will most definitely keep up with your blog! I write everyday, and it really helps me to think about what I have eaten! It also helps when I think about having to admit to cheating. :)

    ReplyDelete